New rules (Yes, Google - I know, I've already done this for my blog, and now you will penalize me for duplicate content as the rules are exactly the same. Not the poem of course!)
- Search for your site on Google: site:elkement.subversiv.at/en
- Pick the first search result in the language of your site
- Pick a chain of words, a contiguous snippet from this Google search result. This becomes the title of your poem.
- Label X: Copy your chosen snippet and search again, now for this phrase.
- Pick the first snippet from the new search results, choose a phrase. This is the next line of the poem; re-arrangement, editing or skipping search results is not allowed.
- Goto X.
not funny though
it often just looked unfocused
while others procrastinate
silently cursing yourself
Much energy is wasted in talking
It can be measured
to answer the following questions
Need an extra hand?
meaning, pronunciation and more
the class of ostensive definitions
words will not be understood
Word of the Day
A rapid scramble down the shattered ridge
All too soon we were on the top
And with you went my dream
I know where I was going
a 1945 romance film
A complete list
clear it to fix issues
There are a number of problems
There is or There are
what to do when it's not so clear cut
Distinctly and sharply defined
A line that represents
Tough and Tricky questions
So you think you're pretty clever?
move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot
the best way
world of dreams
extremely powerful queries
they're a lot more trouble
work you have to do for something
questioning why we don't hold different cards
which basically translates to
which basically means
we're going to take